Her guiding principle in her work with clients is her commitment to honor promises, whether her own or a team member
Rosemary Yue has over 15 years of investment, banking, and customer service experience. She oversees and coordinates team operations, particularly in client service and new client onboarding. While she has learned a great deal about client service from colleagues and mentors, her most significant learning has come through her interaction with clients.
- B.S. in Psychology with honors from Vanderbilt University
- Hobbies: Gardening (both flowers and vegetables/fruit) and acrylic landscape painting
- Travel: Visiting family, the Shenandoah mountains – to paint. “I absolutely love it there as you seem much closer to the sky, and everything seems wider.”
Books and Movies:
- Cooking shows like the Great British Baking Show
- “We must take care of our garden” – Voltaire in Candide. “It means that you can travel the world looking for grandeur, but happiness can be found in the simple life right where you are.”