Chris’ motivation points to his firm belief in his work’s importance and positive impact that drives his desire to serve and deliver meaningful results for his clients. He loves providing exceptional fiduciary guidance. He focuses on the complex needs of high-net-worth clients, businesses, endowments, and foundations.
From a young age, he learned how the ownership of high-quality businesses, the power of compound interest, and a well-designed financial plan can profoundly transform and improve people’s lives: educating children and grandchildren, providing a retirement with dignity and peace of mind, fueling charity and philanthropy, and protecting loved ones from the uncertainties of life. He and his wife Stacey have two sons, Jack and George, and live in Arlington, VA.
- B.A. with honors from the University of Georgia, Terry College of Business
- CIMA® from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional from College for Financial Planning
Volunteer and Leadership:
- Trustee of the University of Georgia Foundation
- Board member of the University’s Terry College of Business Alumni Board
- Long-time coach in the Arlington County NFL Youth Flag Football program
- Chaired the board of St. Luke’s House, Inc., the largest mental health agency in Montgomery County, MD
- Sports and Hobbies: Golf, fly fishing, skiing, Georgia Bulldogs football, Washington Nationals baseball, and playing guitar in his rock & roll band, No One You Know
- Travel: Places with beautiful views, wonderful people, rich history, good food, and great music. Favorite place that touches the soul: East Africa.
Books and Movies:
- Non-fiction: Hillbilly Elegy, The Better Angels of our Nature
- Fiction: A Confederacy of Dunces, The Pillars of the Earth
- Film Favs: Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, CaddyShack, Gladiator
Anything else you love or that gets you excited?
- My family, golden retrievers, grilling/smoking barbeque for family and friends.
Read more about The Founder’s Story